Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An Indian Bride Creates Her Own Cinderella Story...

One of our beautiful brides Payal took some photos with her prince charming Shounuck a couple weeks before the wedding at their wedding venue at Addison Park in New Jersey. Here is what Payal had to say about why they chose to incorporate some American style into their dream Indian wedding:



"Like most girls growing up here I always imagined myself in an American style wedding dress on my wedding day. Although I knew I had to have an Indian wedding and love Indian weddings, growing up here I was exposed to and dreamed about the Cinderella fairy-tale style wedding. I figured there was no reason why I couldn't have best of both worlds. So I decided to buy a dress, have my husband wear a tux and create our dream American wedding fairy tale through a photo shoot. The other reason I decided to do the shoot is that I am simply obsessed with dresses and this was another excuse to buy a dress!"

Photography by Anoop Shah www.anoopshah.com


1 comment:

  1. Who designed the dress!? Its beautiful! I'm doing a pink theme for my wedding and would like to find one like that!

    ReplyDelete